Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What I'm thinking today...

As the song says…
Life comes into many shapes
It is how you deal with it
or live with it
Sometime you have to be more sensitive enough
To the feelings of others
They might be joyful today
Or might be felt sad tomorrow
Living in a positive life is not merely easy
But it is better to smile than to frown
I can't promise to become more positive everyday
But I'll try not to catch negative vibes
I always look forward on the brightest side of life
That someday there is something good to happen
That  someday there is someone  right to be with
And I know,it would not be perfect all,but something to live with...


3 comments:

  1. hi Cristy..musta na...starting to blog...gaya-gaya sayo..hahhahaa..but follower ako ng blog mo ha..dapat pala nag-journalist ka na lang hindi doctor...hahahha!Goodluck sa new baby to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maam grace masaya magBlog kaya enjoy lang:) I'll follow you din, mukhang masaya ang buhay sa Japan... ingat:)
    tnx po, may baby girl na ako:)

    ReplyDelete